One Day Workshop: Multimedia Storytelling @MediaStorm
This one-day workshop provides an overview of multimedia storytelling approaches while engaging participants in discussion about the most appropriate ways to create a multimedia story. Through real world examples, the instructor will share proven techniques to improve reporting and post production.
What you will learn:
– Examples of successful projects
– Developing the best approach for creating effective multimedia stories
– Pros and cons of the various narrative approaches
– Using the best tools for the story
– Integrating still images, audio and video
The Business Model
– How to create a diverse model
– How to leverage the various distribution outlets
About Brian Storm:
Brian Storm is the founder and executive producer of MediaStorm (http://mediastorm.com), a multimedia production studio based in Brooklyn, New York.
MediaStorm’s principal aim is to usher in the next generation of multimedia storytelling by publishing social documentary projects incorporating photojournalism, interactivity, animation, audio and video for distribution across multiple media.
Prior to launching MediaStorm in 2005, Storm spent two years as vice president of News, Multimedia & Assignment Services for Corbis, a digital media agency founded and owned by Bill Gates. From 1995 to 2002 he was director of multimedia at MSNBC.com.