We collect certain information from you when you visit frontlineclub.com, apply for membership or update your membership payment details, or make bedroom, restaurant, event and workshop bookings. We provide our customers with the ability to opt in or opt of our mailing list.
The Frontline Club does not share customer or member information with third parties. However, we do use third party software to process bookings and membership payments (SagePay) and to handle restaurant reservations (Open Table).
Information we collect
- Feedback you leave and your email address, if you submit feedback through our Ideas and Suggestions page
- Your name and email address, if you purchase an event or workshop ticket, or make a bedroom booking through our Website. The Frontline Club does not store card details. Payments for these bookings are processed through SagePay’s secure, PCI-compliant payment processing system.
- Your name, telephone number and email address, if you make a booking in our restaurant.
- Your biographical details, contact and payment information, if you apply to become a Member of the Frontline Club. Memberships paid by card are processed through SagePay’s secure, PCI-compliant system. The Frontline Club does not store card details used to pay for membership; instead, card details are stored by a third-party (SagePay). Customers who pay for their memberships by Direct Debit agree to allow the Frontline Club store their bank details on secure servers.
- Website browsing information, through Google Analytics and cookies. You cannot be personally identified through this data.
The information we collect helps us
- Understand how our Website is used
- Make improvements to our Website and the services we offer to the public and our Members
Where your data is stored
Data collected on our Website is stored on servers around the world. By using frontlineclub.com, you agree to this. While we take every measure to protect our site visitors, transmitting data over the Internet can be insecure. Any data you transmit is at your own risk.