Position: Assistant Club Receptionist
Hours: Part Time, according to weekly shift rota, evening work will be necessary. Will need to comply with a fairly strict rota.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and sociable individual to join the Frontline Club team. The candidate will primarily work on the reception desk, welcoming members (and checking the status of their membership) as well as assisting with restaurant & club bookings, and co-ordinating with the Membership Secretary.
– Well spoken English and an excellent customer service manner is a most
– A firm but polite manner; the Club is members only, with specific exceptions during events, so the door must be well policed.
– Good writing and communication skills
– Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
– Strong administrative and computer skills
– Ability to multi-task and prioritise is a must
An interest in current affairs and journalism is a bonus
– Handling incoming enquiries and bookings for the restaurant, club and bedrooms.
– Managing maintenance of the building and bedrooms, liaising with guests concerning arrival instructions
– Organizing the bedroom bookings and cleaning schedule
– Assisting with private event organisation
– Handling building’s post, arranging deliveries/couriers/taxis as needed.
– Controlling access to the club/liaising with customers and members
– Co-ordinating with Hospitality Manager and Programme Editor on club activities and inquiries.
– Assisting members in the club room with queries and refreshments
– Administrative support for Hospitality Manager as and when needed
– Maintaining company health and safety compliancy
– Reporting to Hospitality Manager
Contact Ian Tesh at [email protected]
Closing date: 14.03.14