Position: Assistant Club Receptionist
Hours: Fulltime, according to weekly shift rota, evening work will be necessary frequently. Will need to comply with a fairly strict rota.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and sociable individual to join the Frontline Club team. The candidate will primarily work on the reception desk, welcoming members (and checking the status of their membership) as well as assisting with restaurant & club bookings, and co-ordinating with the Membership Secretary.
– Well spoken English and an excellent customer service manner is a most. Keen to go above and beyond to help customers with problems (carrying bags etc)
– A firm but polite manner; the Club is members only, with specific exceptions during events, so the door must be well policed.
– Good writing and communication skills
– Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision; you’ll be working virtually the whole time on a small desk outside the Club, so can be monotonous.
– Handling incoming enquiries and bookings for the restaurant, club and bedrooms.
– Managing maintenance of the building and bedrooms, liaising with guests concerning arrival instructions
– Organizing the bedroom bookings and cleaning schedule. Our hotel is run automatically with guest entrance codes sent out, so teething issues will need to be handled with aplomb by you.
– Controlling access to the club/liaising with customers and members
– Co-ordinating with Hospitality Manager and Programme Editor on club activities and inquiries.
– Coffee machine trained / willing to be trained to assist the Club Barman on occasion
– Administrative support for the Club Managers as and when needed, health & safety etc.
Closing date: 15.01.15