Strategic Communications: Day 2
If you were following the blog yesterday I decided to enjoy the sunshine…
Here’s a photo of Alastair Campbell addressing the conference yesterday. After a question and answer session with Campbell on various topics including Iraq, Kosovo and Afghanistan, we moved onto a panel discussion on how to make a communications strategy work in places like Northern Ireland, Uganda and Darfur.
On the menu today we have:
– Jamie Shea, the current Special Advisor to the NATO Secretary General.
– A panel on strategic communications and new media including an appearance from Frontline Blogger, Graham Holliday.
– A consideration of the place for media development and regulation.
– "A view from the field" – practitioners examine how organisations like the UN, NATO, the AU and NGOs have approached communications.
– A conference plenary drawing some conclusions.
Photo: Albany Associates, All Rights Reserved.