Frontline Club Documentary Programmer Role
The Frontline Club is looking for a Documentary Programmer with relevant experience in the field of film programming, documentary or broadcasting.
Candidates should have at least two years’ experience in a relevant field.
Reports to Programme Editor.
To oversee, promote, book and manage 80 screenings per year and work with the rest of the Frontline Club Charitable Trust team to deliver an exciting, topical and slick programme.
• Researching editorial content of screenings programme
• Securing and briefing speakers and moderators
• Overseeing event operations on the day of the event, from technical presentation to welcoming guests and introducing speakers
• Seeking sponsors and partners for the programme and partaking in festivals
• Maintaining relationships with distributors, production houses, organisations, editorial committee and individuals involved in the documentary industry
• Writing and compiling programme information for external and internal use (in conjunction with Programme Editor)
• Promoting of the events in-house and externally and on social media
• Liaising with media and partner organisations to ensure promotion of the Frontline Club and Frontline events within the media
• Maintaining the Events calendar and web pages
• Handling event RSVPs
• Representing the Frontline Club at events
The role is freelance, part-time (3 days per week including 2 evenings), with a day rate to be agreed based on the level of the individual’s experience.
Please send a CV and covering letter to Flora Carmichael at [email protected] before 10th March 2012.