Full membership is drawn from a wide community of journalists, other media and people committed to press freedom.
The Frontline Club is a charity with a mission to support worthy causes such as the Frontline Fund, initiated by Jon Lee Anderson, in response to the murder of Ajmal Nasqshbandi in Afghanistan. The fund raises money for the families of fixers killed or injured while working with the international media.
Please find below the list of benefits received by our Members:
- Access to the private clubroom with a special discounted menu and unlimited Wi-Fi
- Free entry to all public events
- Members-only events (monthly drinks, Club Quiz, BookNight)
- Attendance at the Annual Party
- Discounts on private function rooms (ideal for book launches, screenings, parties or private dinners)
- Discounts on training courses
- Inexpensive bedrooms
Reciprocal Membership Benefits:
Show your Frontline membership card for entry to:
- Overseas Press Club of America, 40 West 45 Street, New York, NY 10036, United States
Tel: +1212 626 9220, www.opcofamerica.org
- National Press Club, 529 14th Street NW, Washington, DC 20045, United States
Tel +1202-662-7500, www. npc.press.org/index.cfm
- The Explorers Club, 46 E. 70th Street, New York, NY 10021, United States
- The Foreign Correspondent’s Club, North Block, 2 Lower Albert Road, Central, Hong Kong,
Tel: +852 2521 1511, www.fcchk.org/
If you feel you share our values and would like to join the club but don’t know any current members, please get in touch with our Membership Coordinator, Sophie Kayes, for more details.
We are always keen to receive guidance from our members and urge you to tell us how you think we can do better.
|Membership Type||Joining Fee||Monthly||Annual||5 years||Life|
- Overseas Membership is offered at the Club’s discretion to applicants who reside more than 100 miles from London or travel abroad for a minimum of 6 months per year.
- The Young Person’s Concession applies to under 28s, who are also exempted from the joining fee.
- The Retiree Concession is available to over 65s.
In order to apply for membership, please complete the form below and return to:
The Frontline Club,
Attn: Sophie Kayes,
13 Norfolk Place,
The Frontline Club Rules and Regulations can be downloaded here.