Frontline Club at Byline Festival: The World’s First Festival for Independent Journalism
The Frontline Club is pitching a big tent at the BYLINE FESTIVAL of Journalism, held in Pippingford Park in East Sussex on the weekend of 2-4th June. Come and join us!
Subtitled, ‘A Riot of Free Speech’, Byline is Britain’s first ever festival of journalism. There will be a mix of comedy, music, workshops, screenings, activism and debate. A gaggle of the great and the very-funny: John Cleese, Martin Bell, The Blow Monkeys, Luke Harding, Lenny Henry, Tom Holland, Hugh Grant, Jack Monroe and plenty of other people and bands you admire and love, all in one forest clearing. More details here.
Frontline Tent Schedule:
- Friday midday: First Aid Refresher Course for any freelancer
- From 6:30pm: Welcome Party – JJ running the bar
- Saturday Breakfast with Radio 4
- Norfolk Mezze all day
- Photography Portfolio Reviews, Book Signings
- Saturday 6pm: Tent Quiz with John Sweeny
Be warned: war stories may continue all night; the Frontline tent has a license past 2 am!