Terms and Conditions
- The Frontline Club Members Room is for the sole and exclusive use of Frontline Club Members and their guests.
- Members of the public may occasionally be entitled to enter and buy a drink at the members bar if the Forum bar is closed, but only with the prior permission of a member of the Frontline Club’s staff.
- Filming and/or recording equipment must remain switched off at all times during screenings. It is only permitted to be used, with discretion, during Q&A sessions and talks. We reserve the right to restrict filming at any point.
- General filming and photo shoots in the Restaurant, Club Room and Forum, by members and the public, are not permitted unless prior permission from a member of the Frontline Club’s staff has been given.
- Dogs (except Guide Dogs) are not allowed in any of the Frontline Club’s buildings.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the Frontline Club’s buildings.
- Only food and drink purchased at the Frontline Club can be consumed within the Forum, Club Room and Restaurant.
- This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of England. Any action you or we bring to enforce this agreement shall only be brought in the courts of England and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Tickets cannot be refunded unless an event is cancelled. All sales are final and refunds are only available in exceptional circumstances and at the management’s discretion.
- Frontline Club reserves the right to refuse admission if it is deemed necessary for the safety and convenience of other event attendees.
- Tickets are sold subject to Frontline Club’s right to make any alterations to the programme as a result of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- If the event has to be interrupted or abandoned no money will be refunded if more than half of it has taken place.
- Tickets for the Frontline Club events are not available for commercial re-sale
- Latecomers may not be admitted after the event start time and cannot be guaranteed seating.
- Concessionary rates are available to students and adults over the age of 65. We reserve the right to ask for proof of status for concessionary tickets at any time that you are on our premises.
- All events and some screening Q&A’s are filmed and broadcast live, this footage may also be used for commercial purposes.
Workshop places are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- If you cancel your place on a workshop more than seven days before it is due to start then you will be entitled to a full refund. If a cancellation is made within the week before the workshop is due to commence, a partial refund of 50% may be made at the manager’s discretion. Cancellations on the day of the workshop cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- If the workshop has to be interrupted or abandoned no money will be refunded if more than half of it has taken place.
- If you need to cancel your place on the workshop please email: [email protected] Please ensure that the Frontline Club has acknowledged your notification.
- Workshop places are sold subject to the Frontline Club’s right to make any alterations to the course as a result of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
Restaurant bookings are made subject to the following terms and conditions:
- As per our large bookings policy (eight+ guests), we require credit card details to secure the booking, any cancellations or no shows on the day will incur a £10 per head charge.
- Any table reservations will be released if guests are more than 30 mins late.
- All special menus and offers advertised are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed to always be available.
- Online booking is for Members only.
- Payment is taken on checkout.
- Cancellation with less than 48 hours notice will incur a 50% charge. Cancellation with less than 24 hours notice will incur a 100% charge.
- Check-in time begins at 2pm.
- Check-out time is at 11am. Late check-outs may incur a charge.
- Occupancy must be indicated at the time of booking. There is no charge for double occupancy.
- Failure to return your key by 11am will incur an additional night being added to your bill. Please also note that loss of any keys will result in a £35 replacement charge.
- Members rates only apply if it is the Member personally occupies the room. If a Member does book and they do not stay in the room they book, there may be a penalty charge applied. Members can book on behalf of family and friends, however, these bookings must be arranged by contacting the club office.
- Non-members wishing to book must contact the club office directly to do so, and cannot book bedrooms online.
- Should you wish to leave luggage at the Frontline Club after your check-out time, please make a pre-arrangement to do so with the club office.
- Frontline Club does not guarantee a Member a specific room, but rather a room in the requested price category.